The keto craze is booming, and it’s becoming such a popular way to lose weight that celebrities like Kourtney Kardashian have been jumping on board. With celebrity interest, more people are being drawn to the keto diet, and it doesn’t seem like this craze is going to fizzle out any time soon.
A Viral Keto Recipe
A recent celebrity recipe has gone viral among both keto and non-keto dieters. Yup, we’re talking the decadent and drool-worthy avocado keto pudding from the keto dieter herself, Kourtney Kardashian.
So, if you’re an avocado and dessert fan looking for a healthier and low-carb sweet treat, you’re going to want in on what we know about this decadent keto avocado pudding.
Why We’re Loving Kourtney Kardashian’s Avocado Keto Pudding
Avocado pudding has been having a moment in the health and wellness scene for some time now, and we get it. Avocados are amazing and make just about any recipe more decadent and delish. So, what’s so great about this viral avocado keto pudding sensation?
- It only requires three ingredients!
- Anyone has time to make it-it literally takes less than five minutes.
- It’s made from whole food ingredients. There’s literally no junk or artificial ingredients, so you can actually feel good about enjoying it.
- It’s full of healthy fats to keep your energy levels high and to help keep you full between meals.
- Rich in fiber to help boost digestion and promote stable blood sugar.
- Contains manuka honey to support the immune system.
- It’s pretty adaptable, so you can play around with the ingredients according to what you like. If you’re a chocolate fan, some raw cacao powder may turn this pudding into a decadent chocolate treat.
How to Make This Famous Keto Pudding
Dying to know how to make it? Kourtney shares her recipe with the TODAY Show, and according to TODAY, she calls this her “power meal in a cup.” We’re not surprised because there’s so much to love about all three ingredients in this recipe. This certainly is a power breakfast or snack we all could benefit from.
Here’s how Kourtney whips up her keto avocado pudding:
- 1 whole avocado
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 2 tsp. Manuka honey
Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy!
Feeling a little adventurous? Feel free to add some additional superfoods in there. Blend in some MCT oil, collagen protein, and top your keto avocado pudding with some raw cacao nibs, and hemp seeds.
Ready to Give This Pudding a Try?
Ready to whip up your own version of Kourtney K’s now famous avocado keto pudding? We totally think you should. And, it may just make the perfect pre-workout fuel before you hit play on your cardio FitOn workout.