FitOn currently supports the following devices for real-time heart rate to help improve your performance and compete on our leaderboard:
- Apple Watch (iOS): Enable HealthKit in our mobile app, install our app on your Watch & then simply open it when starting your workout. iPad users see note below.
- Fitbit (Android & iOS): Requires a Fitbit watch with our app installed and that you link your device once to connect your accounts (Supported watches: Ionic, Versa, Versa 2, and Versa Lite)
- Garmin (Android & iOS): Requires a Garmin watch with our app installed and that you link your device once using your phone to connect your accounts
Here are details on forthcoming support for other devices:
- Samsung Watches: We will be adding support on Android by the end of June 2020.
- Straps: Support will be added for Wahoo and other popular bluetooth heart rate straps in the future.
If there are other devices you want us to support please contact us to let us know!
iPad Support: As strange as it sounds, Apple Watch does not sync to iPad so you won’t be able to use those devices together (more here). That being said, you should have no problem streaming your Apple Watch heart rate when working out on your iPhone. Hopefully Apple will make iPad sync available in a future iOS update so we can make it available.
Please tell us how we can improve this page: