FitOn is currently available on Android & iOS devices:
- Android: Android 4.4W & above
- iOS: iOS 11.0 & above (including Apple Watch for real-time heart rate)
You can also access the full FitOn experience on your computer:
You can install the FitOn app on the following connected TV devices:
- Apple TV: FitOn has arrived on Apple TV! Simply search for “fiton” on your Apple TV / App Store app – learn more
- Roku: FitOn has arrived on Roku! Simply search for the “fiton” channel on your Roku or add us through the Roku.com website.
You can also enjoy FitOn workouts on your TV by casting from your mobile device to:
- Apple TV (iOS via Airplay)
- Samsung Smart TV (iOS – Airplay w/ 2018 or newer TVs) – learn more
- LG Smart TV (Android / iOS – Airplay w/ 2019 or newer TVs) – learn more
- Amazon FireTV or FireTV Stick (Android & iOS)
- Chromecast (Android & iOS)
- Roku (Android) – learn more
- Roku (iOS via Airplay) – learn more
- Or screen mirror from your iOS device to your TV using a lightning to HDMI adapter – buy here
In order to stream workouts to your device FitOn does require an Internet connection over WiFi or 4G/LTE. You can also download our workouts for offline access with FitOn PRO.
If there are other devices you want us to support please contact us to let us know!
Please tell us how we can improve this page: