FitOn is currently available on iOS and Android devices:
- iOS: iOS 11.0 & above (including Apple Watch for real-time heart rate)
- Android: Android 4.4W & above
You can also access the full FitOn experience on your computer:
Additionally, you can enjoy FitOn workouts on your TV:
- Airplay with your Apple TV (iOS)
- Airplay with your 2018 or newer Samsung Smart TV (iOS) – learn more
- Airplay with your 2019 or newer LG Smart TV (Android / iOS) – learn more
- Casting via your Chromecast (Android & iOS)
- Casting via your Amazon FireTV or FireTV Stick (Android & iOS)
- Casting via your Roku (Android) – learn more
- Screen mirror from your iOS device to your TV using a lightning to HDMI adapter – buy here
In order to stream workouts to your device FitOn does require an Internet connection over WiFi or 4G/LTE.
- AppleTV: As noted above we already support streaming to AppleTV through Airplay but our AppleTV app is currently under development and will be available in Spring 2020. Signup to be notified.
- Streaming TV: We do plan to support other streaming TV services starting with Roku which should be available in Spring 2020. Signup to be notified.
If there are other devices you want us to support please contact us to let us know!