On FitOn, starting on version 3.0 on Apple TV and app version 5.1.1 on iPhone, users are able to connect their Apple Watch to their Apple TV.
- Apple Watch series 4 or higher
- watchOS 9
- Apple TV 4K
- tvOS 16
How to pair your Apple Watch with Apple TV?
- Start a workout on the FitOn app on your Apple TV
- Once you are in the waiting room, select Connect Apple Watch
- Select your Apple Watch
- Confirm on your Apple Watch by tapping Connect
- Grant HealthKit access to Apple to track your heart rate
Now simply start any workout on FitOn which will display your real-time heart rate and calories burned to help you improve your workout intensity.
Please tell us how we can improve this page: