Belly fat is something we all want to know how to get rid of, right? It seems like it’s the most stubborn fat to get rid of, and no matter what type of exercise we do, it just won’t budge. Do you feel us?
If you’re wondering what actually works to burn belly fat, and what doesn’t, you’ve come to the right place. We are breaking down our number one best workout for belly fat loss that we think you should try to add to your workout schedule weekly. And, the best part, it only takes 10 minutes of your time to tighten your core.
Do this weekly to work towards that waistline you’ve been crushing your workouts for.
The Best Workout For Belly Fat Loss
Drumroll, please…here’s one of our fav workouts for belly fat loss.
Enter Quick Core Crush, a FitOn class taught by Christine Bullock. And, honestly, we love all of our core workouts, but this one is ideal for anyone who is short on time and wants to squeeze something in between the craziness of day to day life.
Here’s why FitOn’s Core Crush workout is ideal for belly fat loss.
- Only requires 10 minutes of your time, so you can really give it your all.
- Doesn’t require any equipment, so you can literally do this workout anywhere.
- Work on strength and toning all at the same time.
- Incorporates exercises that target various core muscle groups to really help you see and feel results.
Ready for a Rock Hard Core?
Ok, so in addition to adding this Core Crush workout into your weekly fitness schedule, here are some of our other go-to tips to help support belly fat loss while also helping support better health.
- Eat Clean: Nutrition plays such an integral role in your ability to lose weight, including belly fat. You can do all the crunches you want, but if your diet isn’t on point, you likely won’t see the results you are after. Ditch the processed and artificial foods, and stick to as close to a wholesome and real foods diet as you can.
- Get Your Cardio on: In addition to some core strengthening workouts, get some cardio in to burn calories and boost endurance.
- Eat Naturally Fat-Burning Foods: Some foods are thermogenic which means they can help boost your metabolism and help you body burn calories (sweet!) So, just by eating foods like cayenne pepper, and coconut oil, and drinking green tea, you can help supercharge your fat burning success.
- Cut Back on Carbs: While you don’t have to go all out keto, by limiting your carbs and sticking to higher protein foods and healthy fats, you can help support fat loss. Try stocking your pantry with some of our go-to low-carb pantry items like nuts and seeds, low-carb sweeteners like stevia and monk fruit, and almond and coconut flour for lower carb baking.
- Boost Gut Health: Sub optimal gut health can lead to weight gain, and it can cause things like bloating, and make it difficult to lose that stubborn belly fat. Make gut health a priority by consuming probiotic-rich foods like sauerkraut, miso, kombucha, kefir, and full-fat unsweetened coconut milk yogurt. If you aren’t eating enough probiotic-rich foods, you may also want to consider supplementing with a high-quality probiotic to support optimal gut flora.
Why Burning Fat May Not be as Hard as You Think
While fat burning and weight loss may seem like an impossible feat at times, with some simple changes, you can be well on your way to burning belly fat and feeling healthier than ever before. Try adding our FitOn Core Crusher workout into your weekly workout routine, get some cardio in on the reg, optimize gut health, and pay attention to your diet.
A combo of a healthy diet and a regular fitness routine is the answer to successful belly fat burning. Yup, it’s that simple, and we’re right here rooting for you whether you are looking to lose weight, tone your belly, or just get healthy.